Open Enrollment is Closed for 2021
Open enrollment is now closed for 2021 for most of the country. If you missed open enrollment, there might still be eligible to enroll into health insurance coverage if you have a Special Enrollment Period (SEP) or if you are healthy enough to qualify for an underwritten medical insurance policy.
Dates & Deadlines
There might be important dates and deadlines related to health insurance coverage that you should know about.
Get Help Enrolling
Get help from a qualified expert to discuss your options and get enrolled into the best health insurance for you and your family.
Be aware of scams trying to get your information. Only work with a certified and licensed enrollment center for your health insurance.
Get Health Insurance Quote
Get a free health insurance quote. Instantly shop health insurance plans and receive a no-obligation quote. Why pay more than you need to for your health insurance? Shop plans and find more affordable health insurance today!
Health Insurance Marketplace Blog
- What is Short Term Medical Insurance?Short term medical insurance policies are health insurance plans that are available all year long. …
- Low Income Affordable Health InsuranceGetting affordable health insurance can be difficult for anyone these days, but especially if you’re …
- Lower Cost Health Insurance For Healthy PeopleHave you ever wondered if there are lower cost health insurance options for healthy people? …
- Sign Up For Health Insurance, Don’t Wait!The annual enrollment period is now open to sign up for health insurance. It started …
- Oscar Health InsuranceOscar health insurance company is a relatively new insurer who is making positive changes to …
Why Use Insurance Marketplace?
The Insurance Marketplace is your trusted source for all things related to health insurance. Might as well go straight to the source to save yourself time and money shopping around with other agents who are either pushy or don’t have a lot to offer. We operate in all 50 States and offer over 100 different insurance companies for you to chose from.
The Insurance Marketplace is your one-stop shop for all your health insurance needs. Whether you are needing an Affordable Care Act policy because you have pre-existing conditions or you are wanting a lower priced policy based on your health like a short-term medical or limited medical policy, we help you get enrolled into the right policy for you.
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee the best price for health insurance because we don’t add on any additional fees. Every penny you pay is what the insurance company is charging. Some health insurance agents and brokers add on “broker fees” for using their services. This is a waste of your money, never use an agent who charges a broker fee; it’s just not necessary. Our exclusive enrollment specialists never charge additional fees. When using the Insurance Marketplace and our trusted exclusive benefit advisors, your contact information will never be sold to third parties and we will never charge you broker fees.
Don’t pay more than you need to for your health insurance. Get the lowest priced health insurance.